Wednesday, February 09, 2005

The Uk Rules LOL

Well hello there and welcome to my new "blog" lol. I hope you can understand me as I've been told I have a rather thick Ballymena accent lol.

Well today was just great. I spent the afternoon with Jeffrey Donaldson playing in his back garden with his new Stretch Armstrong. You wouldn't believe how far his arms will stretch!! That's the toy I mean, not Geoffrey lol. Willy McCrea came over later and he had two packets of M'n'Ms with him so we had a bit of a wee fight over who'd get those! I won of course lol I always do.

Then the wife Eileen BATTLEAXE (only joking lol I love you Eileen my flower) made me go for a haircut and I was like och no! I had to endure the evening with little bits of hair stuck to my collar as tonight isn't bath night and rules are rules.

Well that's it for now. Maybe more later when Scrubs is over!

Love

Ian P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home