Thursday, February 10, 2005

Stupid Pope LOL

Dear Diary,

Here are some lovely anagrams of my name, The Reverend Ian Paisley, lol.

  1. He repeats inane devilry.
  2. I, rather insanely peeved.
  3. He lead intensive prayer (sounds a bit Jamaican lol).
  4. Ah, repent, ye! Rise and live!


Cool or what.

Today I read the pope's blog and it's sooo pathetic. "Oh I'm so glad to be out of hospital!" Pansy. I always enjoyed a spell in hospital. Good for the soul! Trust him to not want to go into hospital.

I didn't do much other work than that. That proposterous blog entry got me all riled up so I went looking for a journalist to talk to about the papal conspiracy, but had no luck. All the journalists must be sick of me lol. So I went round to Peter Robinson's house for a few hours but there was nothing on the telly except Spongebob Squarepants and it was in the "Irish language" so that was no good. Peter took out his Connect 4 and me and him played that for ages. I won of course lol. Then I went home for tea and Eileen had made my favourite - canned spaghetti on toast - so I was well chuffed.

Tomorrow I'm going shopping for new trousers. Eileen's making me. What's a man to do lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home