Saturday, February 12, 2005

Double Trouble LOL

MY GOD. If there is one thing that I detest, it's shopping. We scoured the streets of bonny Belfast lol looking for a pair of decent trousers. We finally got some solid grey ones in Marks and Spencers, but unfortunately there was an embarrassing incident in the changing room where I accidentally ripped the first pair I tried on. Not sure what to do, I stuffed the torn pair into my rucksack. Then, of course, there was an unfortunate beeping as I left. The security guard approached me suspiciously, but as soon as he saw who I was, he backed off. Good idea too, lol. Me and Eileen legged it.

The day wasn't all doom and gloom though. I got a new poster for my bedroom wall.



Also, when Eileen wasn't watching, I got a deck of cards with girls in bikinis on them and I can't wait to show them to the lads at work, especially Jeffrey. I'll need to keep them well hidden from Eileen, as she's not as liberal as I am.

I spent all of today preparing my sermon for Sunday. The basic jist of it will be that Catholics are demons in disguise. I've employed a local woman called Betty to rig up some costumes for the illustrations. Betty's really into her demons (she's been at two exorcisms) so they should be pretty close to the real deal. I'm going to wear the costumes myself: I'm not so conservative that I'm above that lol.

I guess that's it. I really should have an old pray about the sermon but I think I'll go look at those cards for a while and then watch Shrek 2 until I fall asleep lol. I can smell rice pudding or something so I guess Eileen's making a treat - YES! Saturday nights are so cool.

Love,

Ian P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home