Friday, May 12, 2006

Back again LOL

Well I haven't written in over a year, since the pope died there didn't seem to be much point cos a lot of this blog was making fun of the pope, but now there's a new one RATFACE so I am back to write more things for you lol! I have a few things to say:

  1. RATFACE sucks and is a crap pope, I actually quite liked old John Paul, even if that wasn't his real name and his best friend was Satan lol.
  2. I had two Mister Freeze ice pops today - actually they were cheap imitations from a German supermarket - Eileen is too stingy to buy the original versions lol! I had them because it was so hot but now it's not hot, in fact there's thunder lol???!!!
  3. Geoffrey Donaldson is my best mate but I am so tired of him being jealous that I spent lots of time with Willie McCrea in the last few weeks. We couldn't help it! We were playing this X-Box game thingy and we needed to keep meeting up to get to the last level. I won of course lol. Well I'd write that even if I hadn't won, wouldn't I, lol! Says you, wot! You big Catholic!


And that's about everything for today. Because it is Friday I have to go and do a bit of work on the Sunday sermon - this week it is about how Catholics are robbers and have little stumpy tails just above their bottoms lol. No point in not using your position to its best advantage eh says you!

Have to go, there was a surge with a bit of lightning and Eileen's gone and burnt herself on the toaster, in which she was making dinner. Chinese it is then lol! Chinky chinky chips and sawfingah!

Love,

Ian P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home